Extroverted (E) 77.14% Introverted (I) 22.86%
Intuitive (N) 65.71% Sensing (S) 34.29%
Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
Perceiving (P) 73.53% Judging (J) 26.47%
Accuracy:
Your type is: ENFP
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Enneagram Test Results
The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 23%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||| 26%
Type 5 Detachment |||| 16%
Type 6 Anxiety |||| 13%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accuracy:
type score type behavior motivation
7 27 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
3 23 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
2 21 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
9 20 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
8 17 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
You scored as Type 7
Your variant is sexual
A perfect personality type that fits in perfectly in the Strydom family.
ReplyDeleteLove you Chelsea.